Apply for this Position.Apply Now
We are seeking candidates who have in-depth knowledge of the latest Android Technology to design and build complex embedded Android applications where system timing, safety mechanisms, and performance are crucial. Candidate must have the ability to work well with team members to develop, review, and implement complex software applications. This individual must be results-driven, highly motivated, quality-focused, and is able to work within a high performing team.
• Lead the software architecture planning, design, and implementation for an Electronic Power Steering system.
• Analyze customer, system, and safety requirements to help derive software architecture requirements.
• Design, document, and implement a world-class reusable software architecture based upon generated requirements.
• Ability to utilize AAOS platform functionality to integrate Automotive HAL, Voice Assistant, and other applications
• Develop and implement an architecture verification plan.
• 2+ or more years of embedded software development experience
• 5+ or more years of development experience with Android software architecture
• Hands-on coding experience in Java, Kotlin, C++
• Working on AAOS (Android Automotive OS) is a big plus
• Ability to work well in a global environment
• Demonstrated ability to successfully lead initiatives and development activities
Submit resumes to jobs@OSIengineering.com
Location: Santa Clara, CA