Apply for this Position.Apply Now
We’re looking for a highly motivated Principal Engineer to join our growing Auto team.
• Participating in our Android Nav SDK Design, Development
• Key contributor for the API design, SDK Documentation planning
• Another area required to build a great SDK product.
• Great problem-solving skills and be willing to solve difficult problems and work independently.
• Must have experience in developing Mobile/Automotive SDK/ Kits which are successfully integrated with variety of mobile Apps
• Excellent programming on Linux with C++ and Java
• Must have very good understanding of Java, Kotlin, supplemented by active/working knowledge of reactive programing and architectural components.
• Ability to continue working with current SDKs developed in C++ to work with Android Java Traffic applications
• In-depth knowledge of Android system frameworks (native libraries, Android Service, Android runtime, other hardware abstractions etc)
• Thorough knowledge of compile, build and packing phases in Android development cycle
• Must have been primary developer of at least one published mobile apps and have hands-on experience on every step of mobile development from conception to publish.
• Knowledge of REST/Http, json and backend systems.
• Strong capability of meeting project milestones and comfortable with agile development
• Work well as a team player in a collaborative environment
• Good oral and written communication skills
Desired Skills or Experience:
• Experience on Build LBS, Navigation, map embedded Mobile Apps.
• Understanding Native Development
Submit resumes to jobs@OSIengineering.com
Location: Santa Clara, CA