Apply for this Position.Apply Now
As an Android QA Automation Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for driving the overall QA efforts and perform end to end testing of a product or feature including requirement and design analysis, test case creation & review, develop automation test using existing automation tools & framework and perform automation and manual execution.
• Create Test strategy, Test Plan and perform test execution across different devices
• Independently lead QA efforts, drive quality of the project, assess ,report product quality risks and ensure quality deliverables
• Build maintainable, high quality and effective UI and API automated test
• Maintain automation tools and frameworks as needed
• Ensure comprehensive test coverage
• Collaborate with onsite and overseas cross functional teams during project life cycle
• Coordination with Offshore team to assign and follow up QA tasks.
• Analyzing quality data, identifying areas of improvement and implementing innovation ideas to improve quality.
• 10+ years of experience in Test and Test Automation
• 2+ years of Android Test and Test Automation
• Strong Coding Skills in Java and Python or any scripting language
• Experience in defining and executing test strategies for mobile platforms.
• Excellent understanding of QA processes and methodologies.
• Experience working with global team with different geographical location
• BS/MS in Computer science or similar field
Submit resume to jobs@OSIengineering.com
Location: Mountain View, CA