AWS Cloud Engineer, Web Apps (Kubernetes/Dockers)
• AWS Cloud Engineer, will be taking on the creation of development, test and production environments with a goal of high availability, fault-tolerant and scalable system.
• Leading and architecting Web Applications deployment to AWS with Kubernetes and/or Docker containers
• Experience designing and building web application environments on AWS, core AWS services, including such as EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon RDS, AWS Lambda and Amazon S3.
• Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, Artifactory, Sonar Cube in a cloud environment.
• Experience with Linux and Windows Server system administration.
• Ability to create and utilize AWS Cloud Formation templates to automate creation of AWS images.
• Proficient in developing scripts and scripting languages.
• A team player capable of high performance, flexibility in a dynamic working environment and the ability to lead.
• Good background in Linux/Unix administration.
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
• Involved in continuous planning and implementation of the infrastructure on AWS Cloud.
• Responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly.
Submit your resume to jobs@OSIengineering.com
Duration: 6-12 Months
Location: San Jose, CA