Apply for this Position.Apply Now
This role is responsible for providing cloud solutions architecture and engineering support to the critical applications hosted in Azure, GCP and AWS platforms. This includes working directly with the product engineering team to identify the requirements, architect, prototype and help facilitate setting up the targeted cloud infrastructure along with consulting and collaborating DevOps, Infrastructure and other relevant parties to ensure that the platform meet the required scalability, observability and security as per the requirements and standards. This position is under the Solution Architecture team within the Cloud Engineering tower.
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and APAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization for Azure, GCP and AWS cloud platforms with respect to cloud solutions architecture and cloud engineering practices
• The candidate will serve as trusted advisor to engineering and operation teams delivering architecture guidance, leading proof of concept implementation, and assisting in implementations of best security functionalities in the cloud environment
• Create end-to-end cloud solution, ensuring high scalability, availability, performance and cost optimization
• Deep experience in architecting projects consist of Kubernetes, containers, microservices, Redis, Kafka, Vault, data platforms etc.
• Hands-on experience with implementing monitoring solutions such as New Relic, Grafana & ELK
• Develop and maintain a library of deployable, tested, and documented automation design scripts, processes, and procedures
• Provide advanced system administration, operational support and problem resolution for a large complex cloud computing environment in Azure, GCP & AWS
• Write Infrastructure as Code to Manage and Operate end-to-end lifecycle operations (monitoring, alerting, security, cost optimization, configuration, backup etc.) in production environments
• Design, create, develop, own and maintain operational procedures for onboarding, managing cloud environments to meet defined SLAs
• Diagnose, troubleshoot public cloud related issues escalated by service desk teams or routed via incident management
Required skill set
• At least 10 years of industry experience and 4 years as a Cloud Architect.
• Strong foundation of cloud solutions architecture.
• Strong understanding of DevOps and Agile practices.
• Hands-on experience with DevOps toolchain, CI/CD Pipeline, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker.
• Experience with the configuration and implementation of IaaS, PaaS and Infrastructure as Code.
• Azure/GCP/AWS certification is a must.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Desired skill set
• Application architecture foundation: 12 factor, TOGAF
Location: San Francisco, CA
Submit resume to jobs@OSIengineering.com