Seeking a Computer Vision / Machine Learning Developer for a Global Automotive Manufacturing company in Torrance, CA
You will research into vision and audio for autonomous vehicles.
• Design and implement programming code to analyze and manipulate Images (including video or audio).
• Conceptualize design, implement, and develop applications for related purposes.
• Will be in charge of hardware including both machine learning and computer vision technologies
• More software related role, but should have understanding of the hardware as you will be working with low level drivers and debase the hardware setup to get the data
• Ability to manipulate images, video, and audio and pull objection recognition out of those and do tracking inside of images/input sources
• Help with projects around camera data acquisition and real time processing of the data
Must Have Skillsets:
• Proven experience user interface implementation for web and mobile devices (iOS and Android).
• 1-3+ years of experience developing computer vision applications.
• Knowledge of related interfaces.
• Experience with building front-end applications for execution and presentation of solutions.
• Proficient understanding of version control system, such as Git.
• Python programming used for Machine Learning highly desired.
• 2+ years of experience developing audio recognition applications.
• Motion learning experience
• Good understanding of hardware (both camera and lidar features)
• Master’s degree preferred
Type: Contract / Fulltime
Location: Torrance, CA
(408) 550-2800 x106