Apply for this Position.Apply Now
You will join an engineering team creating motorsports vehicles for Formula and Indy races.
• Engine development and durability testing on the test cell while ensuring that the test cell is ready and capable of meeting the requested testing goals and deadlines
• Programming and operating the test cell/plans, develop engine and instrumentation calibration setting and cell maintenance
• Review testing methods to determine areas for improvement in accuracy, consistency, and processing results
• 1+ years’ experience with Formula SAE or similar automotive or motorsports related projects a plus
• Ability to utilize on-car data analysis software (logged data, telemetry, etc.); program software (MATLAB/Simulink, C+, Visual Basic, etc.) and analyze with simulation tools such as FEA, etc.
• Some mechanical skills required
• Must have the ability to work in team environment with minimal supervision, be self-directed, detailed oriented who can effectively work well under pressure in a diverse environment.
• BS degree or equivalent work experience in Mechanical Engineering, with relevant automotive focus in studies and activities preferred
• Must have strong data analysis, problem-solving and report writing skills
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Duration: 1 year or full time
Submit resumes to jobs@OSIengineering.com