Apply for this Position.Apply Now
You will function as a systems firmware engineer to develop coexistence technology for multiple co-located radio systems, such as WLAN,
Bluetooth and LTE. You will have the opportunity to gain expertise in both WLAN and Bluetooth and contribute to industry-leading coexistence technology.
• Participate in architectural design related to coexistence solutions by working closely with various teams, such as PHY, ASIC, systems and software teams.
• Design and implement coexistence algorithms in embedded firmware to provide the best performance in the industry.
• Verify coexistence-related ASIC/hardware blocks before chip tape-out.
• Support chip bring-up after tape-out to ensure that coexistence functionality and interfaces work as expected.
• Debug and resolve coexistence issues reported by both internal testing teams and external customers.
• Support important customers on production milestones, feature development and performance evaluation.
Must Have Skillsets
• BS, MS, or PhD in EE/CE/CS with strong interest in wireless connectivity
• Fluent C programming
• Good understanding of the IEEE 802.11 protocol, especially the MAC layer
• Good understanding of Bluetooth (both Classic and Low Energy) standard
• Good communication and teamwork skills are essential
• Assembly experience
• Scripting languages such as Perl and Python
• Experience in protocol/algorithm design and implementation in embedded wireless systems
Location: San Jose, CA or San Diego, CA
(408) 550-2800 x113