Apply for this Position.Apply Now
• 7+ years of professional experience with high performance / low latency applications
• Excellent core C++ programming at the embedded level of hardware (primarily software development)
• Must have strong Data structures and algorithms, problem-solving, high quality coding, code optimization, memory optimization, performance analysis, understanding of abstraction and modularity, critical path optimization and tuning.
• In depth understanding of computer architecture, computing bottlenecks, memory hierarchy, data coherency, caches, high performance architectures (VLIW, superscalar, etc), SIMD.
• Experience with low latency / high bandwidth real-time data pipelines, batch data processing pipelines, low power embedded systems, integration of specialized hardware acceleration blocks.
• Strong CS fundamentals, BA/BS in CS, EE or similar required.
• MS, Ph.D. preferred in CS, EE or similar.
• Computer vision
• 3D reconstruction
• Numerical computing, modeling, simulation
• Sensors (camera, time-of-flight), image processing
*relocation assistance and excellent benefits*
408-550-2800 x 113