Apply for this Position.Apply Now
• 8+ Years for Embedded Linux experience
• Proven and hands on experience with C/C++ and ARM/MIPS assembly
• Recent 802.11 WLAN driver programming
• Familiar with 802.11 wireless networking and general bridge/router network protocols.
• Strong understanding of system primitive usage like Semaphore, Spinlock, critical section
• General knowledge of 802.1x authentication protocol
• Experience with Kernel crash, and memory corruption debugging
• Experience with Android is a plus
• Experience with Bluetooth is a plus
• Develop and enhance Linux applications, libraries, and SDK.
• Full life cycle feature development from requirements through design, implementation and support.
• Efficient problem duplication and strong skills to analyze and solve customer problems
• Document design and test plan, training both internal & external customers
• Willing to work on fast-pace, multitasking and challenging environment
• Education Level: BS or MS
Submit resume to jobs@OSIengineering.com