Apply for this Position.Apply Now
• Hardware Test Engineering Core Infrastructure team is responsible for application development to improve management and scalability of factory test platforms worldwide.
• We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated software developer to work on several key systems.
• Design and develop tools to support next-generation factory manufacturing infrastructure.
• Design and implement data storage structures and interfaces.
• Engage with users to drive requirements, and within the multi-functional team to determine technical specifications.
• Anticipate and plan for the corner cases and error handling.
• Maintain and improve existing applications and integrated systems.
• Independently prioritize and forecast different tasks, with a proven track record of timely execution, and an eye toward minimizing technical debt from the beginning.
• Highlight and strive to work around any issues as they arise.
• Perform complete testing of application â€” unit and system.
• Test, verify, and support your code from development through user acceptance testing and into production.
• Debug and root cause reported issues.
Must Have Skillset:
• 4+ years developing database applications. Experience in RDBMS databases, including schema design. MySQL and Percona preferred.
• Strong experience developing high performance application systems.
• Experience in Scripting languages (PERL, PHP, RUBY, PYTHON).
• Experience in coding in React(preferred) or Angular
• Experience in RESTful API’s and crafting documents in the JSON data format.
• Strong ability to code in a UNIX environment.
• Experience rolling out changes to high reliability production environments.
• Strong object oriented programming and design skills.
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills in areas listed above.
• Ability to release bug-free, complex, internal-facing projects under demanding timelines.
• Additional Success Factors
• You are thoughtful, consistent, and committed to bringing your ideas to the team.
• You have the ability to work well in a collaborative, inclusive, highly multifunctional environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Bachelors of Science, CS or equivalent experience.
Location: Cupertino, Ca
Duration: 6+ months