Apply for this Position.Apply Now
• Generate datasheets and technical content.
• Features, Electrical Characteristics – AC / DC, Timing / Performance specs, Shock and vibe specs, Temp characteristics.
• User Guide, Impedance matching.
• PCB Guidelines, Power Management, Pinout, Mechanical Drawings and 3D Model of module, Decoupling guidelines, Interface specs.
• Develop overall documentation plan and implementation plan.
• Deliver presentation to FAEs and Customers.
• Validation and verification.
• Remove technical barriers and help resolve customer hardware issues.
• Ensure customer success and quick path to production release of customer product, quick resolution of issues, manage cases in timely fashion.
• Key Customer Applications.
• HW customization, Special Project Collaboration, POC development.
Must Have Skillsets:
• HW Board-level debug of analog and digital CPU/MCU systems.
• Linux and/or programming skills sufficient to test.
• Solid written and spoken English language skills.
• Solid EE design skills in analog (sensor interfaces, power supplies) and digital circuits (MCU, memory interfacing, low and high speed serial interconnects).
• Minimum BS EE/CS and 5yrs experience.
• 10 years of experience
Type: 6+ month contract
Location: San Jose, CA
(408) 550-2800 x106