• Must have a solid background handling labs, inventories and third party vendors interactions.
• Must be a high-energy tactical execution expert and a team player, with a friendly can-do attitude.
• Highly organized with strong analytical capabilities and communication skills, independently motivated, a resourceful individual with the ability to prioritize and excel in a fast paced environment.
• Manage and supervise work for multiple hardware test engineering labs, including:
• Station equipment preparation and setup (instruments, cables, fixtures, station SW install, network setup etc…)
• Manage lab layout, set up and infrastructure maintenance according to projects schedule and space requirements
• Coordinate shipment tracking and maintenance of the equipment of each station
• Organize, audit, and manage a lab equipment assets, HW prototypes, supplies and tools to ensure high productivity for multiple engineering teams
• Manage third party vendor access accounts and security protocols
• Enforce lab safety and compliance policies
• Document & implement guidelines and necessary reports to create standards to enable engineers and third parties to follow lab best practices
• Develop best strategies to coordinate and minimize manual work
• When required be able to perform first level triage on technical issues ( debug station setup, swap device/SW versions, troubleshoot data connection issues, analyze logs, etcâ€¦)
• Familiarity with proper laboratory safety and housekeeping practices
• Hands-on experience with electronic product assembly, prototype work and handling of sensitive material
• Hands-on and fluent with lab equipment: acoustic meters, digital multimeter, spectrum analyzer, signal generator, oscilloscope, camera and display equipment, power supply, etc.
• Excellent communication in English (written and verbal)
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Able to work odd hours and weekends
• Must be able to lift 50 Lb on a regular basis
• Clean driving record
• Proficient in MS Excel or other data base tools and internet savvy Proficiency with MacOS tools (Keynote & Numbers)
• Educational background in Electrical Engineering required (AS/BS preferred), plus at least 2 years related NPI experience or equivalent
Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 6-12+ months
Submit to jobs@OSIengineering.com