We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of our Clients’ Apps aimed at a range of iOS devices.
Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services, including third-party services.
To create the best user companion experience for our customers. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Must Have Skillsets:
• Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, familiar with CocoaPod or other dependency manager.
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Understand network security practice based on other wireless technologies (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc.)
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Xcode Instruments.
• Familiarity with cloud messaging APIs and push notifications.
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git.
• Familiarity with continuous integration.
• Published or facilitated app store release.
• Knowledge of Chinese language.
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries.
Location: Santa Clara, CA
(408) 550-2800 x110