Apply for this Position.Apply Now
• Provide troubleshooting and Level 3 support for existing applications.
• Build custom reports using SQL/Java for clients and internal teams.
• Work closely with the development team to identify platform issues and help fix them.
• Work with the Engineering Tools team to build newer tools that add visibility to the platform’s behavior.
• 3 + years of Strong Experience with Java and JEEE development
• Strong SQL knowledge.
• Recent work experience with the following technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB 3, JPA, JMS.
• Good to have knowledge of SAML, Apache Kafka, Weblogic Coherence, Shell scripts, APM tools and ELK stack.
• Development knowledge & experience with HTML, JS and CSS.
• Solid understanding of basic Linux commands
• Solid understanding of Application Servers (preferably WebLogic) and Web Servers (preferably Apache).
• Working knowledge of Code repository tool like Perforce
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Type: Direct Hire
Location: San Francisco, Ca