You will join a ground-breaking full stack team building and maintaining web applications, which manages millions of network devices from our Client’s cloud.
Customers use the Client’s dashboard to monitor and configure critical IT infrastructure that serves tens of millions of people every single day.
You will collaborate with firmware engineers to design, plan, and build new features for our customers. With the help of product managers and UX designers, you will construct intuitive and powerful workflows to solve important problems for IT professionals around the world.
The Dashboard teams are small, fast-moving teams striving to make our products unique in balancing their feature-rich abilities and their simplicity.
You’ll be developing the tools by which our customers configure and monitor network devices all over the world.
Our full stack engineers are well versed in a wide array of CS concepts and excited to jump around languages, platforms, and all levels of the stack!
Creating a Security Center summarizing a customer’s network security events and attacker locations and highlighting actionable events
Analyzing performance bottlenecks in generating device configuration for customers with many 1000s of devices and rearchitecting this code to be scalable
Designing a firewall page that unifies across a customer’s security appliances, access points, and switches
Must have skillsets
• Have built rich web UIs with Angular or Vue.JS React or similar frameworks (React/Redux is preferred)
• Web back-end technologies like Java/Spring/NodeJS. Should be extremely strong in OOP, ORM (Ruby on Rails is preferred)
• Can implement good database design in a relational database (we use Postgres)
• Experience with any relational database should be fine (MySQL, SQL/NoSQL, etc.)
• Would thrive on a small engineering team and are excited to solve open-ended problems across the stack with minimal supervision
• 5+ years of experience in full-stack software development
• 1+ years of experience in web development using at least one of the frameworks like React, VueJS, Angular
• Hands-on experience in Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Linux (Mac is a plus)
• Bachelors or Masters in CS or related
• Hands-on experience in React/Redux
• Experience in RoR, RSpec or Postgres
• An understanding of computer networking, which will help you understand the problems we work on and develop the best tools for our customers
• Basic understanding of TCP/IP, SSH, Telnet, Wireshark, HTTP/HTTPS, IPv4/IPv6
408-550-2800 x 115