Apply for this Position.Apply Now
Summary: Seeking a self-motivated individual who will be part of the R&D team focusing on testing and analytics to bring concepts to product.
• Internalize core environmental sensor technology.
• Be flexible and creative to help the team come up with novel ideas and solutions
• Set-up instrumentation needed for a variety of RnD experiments.
• Run and modify scripts to run sensor tests in python
• Collect data and process in different forms needed to characterize and model materials and devices.
• Support other elements of the organization as needed to help move concepts to product.
• Strong competency with chemical lab instrumentation and set-up of experiments leveraging these equipment (Ex: hotplates, beakers, microscopes, soldering irons, breadboards, oscilloscopes)
• Strong competency in statistics, extracting, organizing, and manipulating data.
• Strong working knowledge of programming in Python and Excel. Matlab and Jmp are bonuses.
• Strong collaborative and team work attributes with active communication and good documentation skills.
• Hands-on, analytic personality.
• Degree in a Quantitative field (Chemistry / Physics / Engineering) or relevant experience.
• Strong statistical analysis and experimental design capability.
• Entry level candidates with relevant experience in coursework and internships.
• Candidates should have a high level of creativity, be hands-on and be pro-active to drive tasks/projects to completion.
Location: Newark, CA
Submit to jobs@OSIengineering.com