Apply for this Position.Apply Now
Qualified candidates will demonstrate:
• Linux (CentOS) System OS and Hardware Configuration expertise
• Strong experience and knowledge working with Drivers, HW configuration and server cards.
• Hands-on experience with Hardware/Software QA projects.
• Experience in Automation Framework and sound knowledge in the automation tools and technologies like Python and Bash. Perl, and other scripting languages a plus
• Experience in defining test plan, test coverage
• Proven track record of developing complex, efficient and re-usable automation framework
• Knowledge of current industry wide Quality, Test Processes and Tools
• Ability to focus on the explicit and implicit market requirements to drive customer-centric test strategy
• Prior experience in Server OS environment with focus towards File Systems, Storage Drivers, BIOS, UEFI, Firmware
• Exceptional candidates will also demonstrate the following:
• Should possess a Bachelor of Engineering or higher degree in Computer Science or ECE with 6+ years of relevant experience in storage
• Knowledge and test experience in storage technologies in RAID and PCIe/NVMe, SAS or SCSI or SATA
408-550-2800 x 110