Apply for this Position.Apply Now
• As a member of our team, you’ll be responsible for identifying optimal platform configurations for our network analysis system and cloud-scale data analytics platform:
• Qualify a variety of hardware platforms for Security Analytics using reliability and performance metrics
• Must possess ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Must have an excellent understanding and hands-on experience with design and development best practices
• Must be a team player and a leader who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication, including a willingness to occasionally work in a pair-programming environment
Qualified candidates will demonstrate:
• Strong Linux Platform and System OS along with Hardware Configuration expertise
• Excellent programming in C/C++ and Python for build/test/install as well as some run-time
• Experience and knowledge working with Drivers, HW configuration and server cards.
• Hardware experience be related to server platforms (Intel-based, e.g. Dell, HPE, Lenovo, etc.).
• Ability to debug various drivers, bios for performance and reliability and installation issues.
• Experience in Automation Framework and sound knowledge in the automation tools and technologies like Python and Bash.
• Administration knowledge with RAID and LVM setup/configuration
• Confirm stability of systems for their performance and reliability metrics to monitor and capture
• Proven track record of developing complex, efficient and re-usable automation framework
• Knowledge of current industry wide Quality, Test Processes and Tools
• Prior experience in Server OS environment with focus towards File Systems, Storage Drivers, BIOS, UEFI, Firmware
• Knowledge and test experience in storage technologies in RAID and PCIe/NVMe, SAS or SCSI or SATA
• Bonus: expertise with certificate management and identity/security issues (LDAP, RADIUS, etc.)
• Should possess a Bachelor of Engineering or higher degree in Computer Science or ECE with 6+ years of relevant experience in storage
Type: Contract 6-9 months
Location: Draper, Utah