Manage enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform by installing, deploying, updating, and monitoring App usage on the company deployed mobile devices. In addition, provide technical support to customers via telephone, web, and face to face. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment to ensure optimal mobile system performance.
Unified Mobility (iOS / Android) , MDM, MAM, MobileIron Administration, AirWatch or Microsoft Intune platforms, core administration work experience. Sr. Level L3 engineer who can work on the backend infrastructure in managing (Unified Mobility) above mentioned technologies, core platform administration or previous knowledge or work experience in migrating around 8000+ users from MobileIron, MDM platforms to Microsoft Intune etc..
• 8+ Years of experience with Support in the design and implementation of Intune / Azure mobile device management with SCCM and Office 365 / Exchange hybrid environments.
• And experience in other mobile device management products like MobileIron, AirWatch,AWS, Maas 360, JamF, etc.
• Develop, deploy and manage mobile applications and mobile applications management policies with Azure including MAM and MAMWE
• Team Technical Lead responsible for the resolution of complex issues, quality escalations, documentation and training other engineers in a team.
• Subject matter expert for Apple iOS APN certificates as well as the Apple device enrollment program, Configuration manger and the implementation with cloud services.
• Proficient in on-premise to cloud as well as cloud to on-premise migrations
• Communicate with high priority enterprise business regarding the status of support incidents in critical situations
• Administer and configure mobile devices for enterprise users and BYOD.
• Working knowledge of powershell, Exchange Active Sync, SCEP and NDES certificates, and some power BI etc.
• Basic knowledge of networking and security infrastructure concepts such as TCP/IP and other protocols DNS, DHCP and routing etc.
Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: 9 months +