Project Manager to be responsible for managing projects and activities for our growing organization.
In this position, you will be part of a project management team and will lead, plan and supervise projects through completion, overseeing successful output.
You will align project goals and objectives with requirements, while acting as a liaison between project staff and upper management.
Project Manager Responsibilities
• Managing large enterprise and high risk projects in alignment with the strategy and goals of the organization
• Responsible for overall performance of applications/infrastructure/security projects in a fast pace high volume environment
• Weekly program reviews
• Issue tracking and escalations
• Managing stakeholders and communicating projects’ issues and decisions
• Creating and managing projects goals, milestones and commitments
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of projects status throughout their life cycle
• Managing project team’s deliverables and collaborations with other organizations
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance
• Participating or leading PMO activities such as resource alignment, process improvements, and project prioritization.
• 5+ years of demonstrated experience and expertise in Project and Program Management
• Expertise in IT/Cyber Security, experience working with project portfolio for cyber security.
• Requires a security certification, such as CISSP
• Expertise in all phases of Project Life Cycle
• Stakeholder management skills
• PPM Tools experience
• Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Duration: 6+ months