ON24’s dedication to quality has allowed us to become a leader in our industry. We’re seeking an experienced quality assurance specialist to build upon this reputation with an unwavering commitment to meticulous production. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level.
ON24 Company Information:
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
• Develop and enforce a standard process for testing all releases that include automation into the software build, test, and release process;
• Plan automation and oversee the development of automation frameworks and tooling;
• Manage a team working in an Agile process and continuous integration/continuous deployment process that includes local and remote team members;
• Maintain adequate knowledge of product business, functional and operational requirements to incorporate into test strategies, daily testing, and reporting.
• Prioritize resources and coordinate them with QA Management;
• Assess and communicate product/release health based upon an understanding of business and consumer strategy and priorities;
• Review processes to ensure that they align with current trends;
Required skill set
• 7+ years of experience in managing and conducting quality assurance testing, including automated testing;
• Experience leading teams who are designing and developing QA automation on a variety of software platforms, in-house and offshore;
• Understanding of digital development for web, mobile, and media streaming platforms;
• Experience working with enterprise-level digital platforms and building/testing large-scale, distributed, highly available applications;
• Working knowledge of TestNG/JUnit/Appium/UIPath frameworks, Perforce/Git, Jenkins, JIRA, and Cucumber JVM;
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
• Experience with accessibility and security automated testing tools;
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
Location: San Francisco, CA
Submit resume to jobs@OSIengineering.com