You will be an integral part of the tooling team and help shape our development needs as the organization continue to grow and scale.
• Build and maintain all tools for deployment, monitoring and operations for a growing startup
• Engage with the engineering team and help support the needs for our products
• Creating, automating, and improving development workflows for the company
• Helping with QA and cloud related tasks as needed
• Acting as an IT support backup point of contact as needed with general IT, networking, and infrastructure tasks
• 5+ years prior experience in DevOps
• Attention to detail and timely responses,
• Expert experience with Linux and either Python and / or C++,
• Experience with development tools like Gitlab, Jenkins, Git Command Line, JIRA, Docker, Bash scripting, CMake, Kubernetes, Ansible,
• Familiar with AWS (Amazon Web Services) or GCP (Google Cloud Platform),
• Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence and data driven decision making,
• Being able to anticipate scaling needs of a 20 to 30 person Engineering team,
• And good written and verbal communication skills.
Location: Palo Alto, CA (Mountain View Border)
Submit resumes to jobs@OSIengineering.com