You will develop embedded firmware for gateways and sensors.
Lead the architecture and development of firmware to local wireless networks to corporate and cloud networks.
Develop protocol layer routing, connectivity, and monitoring in gateways.
Help support initial board bring up and hardware design verification.
Must Have Skillsets:
• 10+ years in embedded Linux on ARM based SOCs (transport, network, and data link layers)
• 5+ years embedded firmware on ARM based SOCs.
• link layer authentication and encryption.
• ARM based SOCs required.
• C programming.
• 802 and wireless mesh networks
• Ethernet and Wi-Fi drivers
Location: Sunnyvale, CA