Apply for this Position.Apply Now
• Design, implement, integrate, and validate computer vision algorithms in C++.
• Analysis and optimization of the perception software stack for GPU, ARM, DSP or similar architectures.
• Design and Develop framework tools to increase code coverage, unit test cases, and metrics collection.
• Create visualizations and data comparison tools that help other engineers gain key insight from a large collection of test results.
• Deploying Deep learning models in cloud platforms like Google cloud, AWS and on the edge device.
Must have Skillsets:
• Strong programming skills in C++ (5+ years) and Python (5+ years).
• Experience with GPU programming platforms like CUDA.
• Experience with OpenGL and visualization frameworks in C++.
• Strong experience with source code practices like git, repo, and code reviews.
• Experience working with and maintaining large code bases.
• Knowledge deploying docker containers.
• Experience with cloud platforms such as Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Experience working with geometry data and spatial data structures.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent required.
• Masters in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6-12+ months.