Apply for this Position.Apply Now
• Research, design, test, and evaluate technologies for building reactive, event-driven systems.
• Implement POCs and pair with technical leads on implementations.
• Improve the developer experience for product development teams.
• Develop tools and services to support Quality and Site Reliability to empower development teams.
• Mentor other developers on the team, fostering an environment of continued learning and improvement.
• Empower the team to deliver quality software in a timely manner and continuously improve the development process.
• Write high-quality code, that is supported by an appropriate level of testing and metrics.
• Have a high bar for yourself and others when working with production systems.
• Intellectually curious to adapt to changing technologies, platforms, and environments.
• Enjoy working in a collaborative environment with a diverse group of people partnering effectively with the team members, partners, and customers.
• Experience building event-driven, reactive microservices with Akka or Kafka Streams.
• Proficient with CQRS and Event Sourcing.
• Knowledge of microservices architecture.
• Recent experience with Scala, Kotlin, or Java.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated, continuous improvement mindset and willing to â€œdo what it takesâ€ to get the job done.
• 5-7 or more years’ engaging and working with cross-functional enterprise level software development projects using Agile development methodologies.
• Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker, and public cloud deployment platforms.
• Strong experience working with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
• Experience with, or understanding of, Agile/Lean Software Development practices such as Kanban or Scrum.
• Ability to manage and balance multiple deliverables concurrently in an environment with shifting priorities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering; equivalent experience accepted.
• Knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps practices is plus
• Worked with Front-end technologies like Angular, HTML, CSS
• Familiarity with continuous deployment, unit testing and automation tool like Selenium is a plus
• Proficiency with Git as a version control system.
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
Key Skills and Abilities
• Java Spring
• Akka or Kafka streams
• Microservices architecture
• CQRS design pattern
• Events-driven architecture
• Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL
• Docker & Kubernetes
Location: Weston, FL or Atlanta, GA, or Virtual or Santa Clara, CA
Submit resumes to jobs@OSIengineering.com