Apply for this Position.Apply Now
A Global leader in webinar-based marketing solutions that drive demand generation and customer engagement. Its patented cloud-based platform features interactive and immersive user interface and industry-leading webinar analytics for events, campaigns and benchmarking. Providing one-click access from any computer or mobile device, our award-winning solutions are integrated with leading CRM and marketing automation platforms, enabling marketers to optimize demand generation, enhance lead qualification and accelerate opportunities in their sales pipelines.
As a senior engineer you will working on some of our most visible products. These products get >2 million monthly hits. You will be a part of a young and agile team working across multiple time zones.
• Build web applications optimized for mobile and tablet devices using the new HTML5 and related standards (CSS3, SVG).
• Implementing complex UI components in a fast-paced agile environment.
• Contribute to design and architecture discussion to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software
• Provide troubleshooting and 2nd-tier support for existing applications
• 6+ years of development experience in front-end infrastructure (Desktop, Tablets and Mobile Devices)
• Experience with one or more front end frameworks or libraries like React (preferred), Angular, Vue or Backbone.
• Experience with task manager like webpack, grunt or gulp.
• Understanding and experience implementing different programming paradigms.
• Experience with video streaming protocols like MPEG-Dash, HLS and WebRTC is a big plus.
• First-hand experience in optimization techniques.
• Experience with unit testing.
• Discipline to document ideas and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner
• Experience designing and developing Node.js and NPM modules.
• Past experience defining GIT-based development.
• Experience with web-sockets.
408-550-2800 x 107