Our team’s mission is to build cutting-edge advertising technology to support and help grow sustainable advertising business. Team owns server technologies, data, cloud services, and test engineering for advertising. The advertising group at is looking for seasoned software engineers with a background in data and BI to improve our ad experiences. Examples of such problems include improving ad-relevance, inferring user demographics, yield optimization and many more. Employees in this role are expected to be self-driven and willing and able to take complete ownership of initiatives and make pragmatic technical decisions.
• Develop customer-facing self-serve campaign performance and attribution dashboards.
• Integrate with data from key components of Ad tech stack such as ad server, device event logs, SFDC and attribution partners.
• Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources.
• Own and drive end-to-end validation and quality check for all data presented in reports
• Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders with an eye for gaps in event logging as well as content and campaign metadata.
• Partner effectively with product managers and business stakeholders to understand needs of customers and internal client services teams.
• Build key partnerships with internal engineering teams such as Developer Relations and Portal, as well as external attribution partners.
• Partner effectively with product managers and provide though leadership on best practices around data instrumentation, metrics definition such as qualified streaming sessions and attribution methodologies.
• 5+ years of experience in designing and developing enterprise-class reporting and analytics products. Proven experience in partnering with business and product management
• Highly proficient in SQL
• Looker and LookML experience strongly preferred.
• Minimum Bachelor in Computer Science, Statistics or related fields
• Tableau experience is a big plus.
• Experience in Ad Tech, Media, or Mar Tech industries is preferred.
• Experience with attribution platforms and incrementally analysis is a big plus.
• Experience in statistical analysis and proficiency in Python or R is a big plus.
Location: San Jose, Ca (New Campus)
Type: Contract or Full Time
Submit resumes to jobs@OSIengineering.com