As a Senior Software Engineer in our Cloud Platform team, you will be part of a team building highly scalable services to support web-based applications and mobile devices. You will create secure, multi-tenant services, including databases and middleware. You will work closely with other teams to identify and meet their needs in a collaborative, agile environment.
• Implement systems from technical designs with clean, well-commented, and well- tested code.
• Participate in development planning and prioritization.
• Create and maintain Continuous Integration processes.
• Participate in the professional development of a world-class team of Cloud Engineers.
• Create, champion and drive better metrics and monitoring initiatives to gain more insight into the behavior of our Cloud applications and services.
Must Have Skillsets:
• Strong programming skills in Go, Java, or C/C++.
• BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Redis.
• Experience deploying and scaling high-traffic services with major cloud providers (AWS, Google, etc.)
• Familiarity with Test-Driven and Behavior-Driven Development (TDD/BDD)
• Experience with authentication and authorization in the cloud, including access token and secrets management, Single Sign-in, and OAuth.
• Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
• Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
• A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, TLS, SMTP, HTTP) is a must.
• Proficiency with Git.
• Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
• Ability to lead others and resolve team issues with limited guidance.
Type: 6-12+ month contract
Location: Plantation, FL
(408) 550-2800 x110