Must Have Skillsets:
• 7+ years of work experience.
• Experience with both qualitative and quantitative research (e.g. experimental research, human factors)
• Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
• Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
• Strong working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
• Experience conducting semi-structured interviews, contextual field visits, usability studies either live or remote (e.g. Userzoom or usertesting.com).
• M.A. / M.S. / PhD in Human Factors, Communication, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology or other field emphasizing human behavior – or equivalent practical experience.
Type: 12+ month contract
Location: Mountain View, CA
(408) 550-2800 x105