Apply for this Position.Apply Now
As a Lead Software Engineer you will working on our Integrations products. You will be a part of a young and agile team working across multiple time zones. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take ON24 products to the next level. Our online webinars generate more than 10 million monthly hits.
ON24 Company Information:
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com/
• Design and build Integrations applications using both Node.js and Java Enterprise.
• Contribute to design and architecture discussion to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software.
• Integrate with various third-party platforms, primarily Marketing Automation and CRM.
• Provide troubleshooting and 3rd-tier support for existing applications.
• Provide technical guidance, and mentorship, to team members.
• Aid in planning product development and timelines.
• Provide feedback to marketing teams.
• Propose and enforce best practices and coding standards, including code reviews.
• Coordinate with managers to make sure that the development team and technologies being selected are aligned with the business’ goals and vision of the company.
Required skill set
• 7+ years of development experience using Enterprise Java and Node.js.
• Experience with Cloud Development, most importantly Azure.
• Ability to write complex SQL, PLSQL and tune them for optimal performance.
• Working knowledge of front-end technologies like HTML5, CSS, JS.
• Familiarity with Datawarehouse solutions.
• Should be a good team player and willing to work in the fast-paced environment.
• Eager to learn fast-changing technologies and convert those ideas into implementation.
• Discipline to document ideas and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Desirable skill sets
• Experience with Postgres.
• Experience with Azure.
• Experience with microservice architecture and development philosophy.
Type: Full Time
Location: San Francisco, CA or Work From Home in US
Submit resumes to jobs@OSIengineering.com