As a Lead Software Engineer you will work on our Analytics products. You will be a part of a young and agile team working across multiple time zones. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take ON24 products to the next level. Our online webinars generate more than 10 million monthly hits.
ON24 Company Information:
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com/
• Help design and build Analytics application using Java Enterprise development stack
• Contribute to design/architecture discussion to enable secure, scalable/maintainable software
• Provide troubleshooting and 3rd-tier support for existing applications
• Provide technical guidance, and mentorship, to team members
• Aid in planning product development and timelines
• Provide feedback to marketing teams
• Propose and enforce best practices and coding standards, including code reviews
Required skill set
• 7+ years of development experience using Enterprise Java technology stack
• Advanced knowledge of JEE technologies with emphasis on JDBC.
• Ability to write complex SQL, PLSQL and tune them for optimal performance
• Working knowledge of front-end technologies like HTML5, CSS, JS
• Working with Datawarehouse solutions
• Should be a good team player and willing to work in the fast-paced environment.
• Eager to learn fast-changing technologies and convert those ideas into implementation.
• Discipline to document ideas and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytics Experience
• Experience with Postgres
• Experience with Azure
• Experience with microservice architecture and development philosophy
Type: Full Time
Location: San Francisco, CA / Charlotte, NC / Work From Home