As a Software Project Manager, you will manage the development and implementation process for multiple software projects.
Coordinating department or cross-functional teams, focusing on delivering new or upgrading existing projects.
Monitoring the project from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules.
Organizing cross functional activities, and ensuring completion of the project to the satisfaction of the organization.
The Core Infrastructure team is at the center of multiple factory processes in delivering software solutions to improve the clients manufacturing.
As a Software Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing software project deliverables, schedules, and scope.
The project managers are technically accomplished, organized, personable, and driven, going deep into technical intricacies as partners with multidisciplinary engineering
teams. With your experience, you will help drive execution of the projects, as well as recognize, assess, and communicate cross-functional issues and risks.
You are a creative problem solver who is articulate in your reasoning, assessments, and actions.
• 2+ years of project management experience
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Effective organizational and presentation skills
• Analytical and acute attention to detail
• Ensure tight inter-team coordination and communication
• Familiarity with software life cycle and build processes
• Familiarity with software development processes (Agile, scrum, waterfall,
Location: Cupertino, CA (Work from Home)
Duration: 6-12+ months