Apply for this Position.Apply Now
Will be a member of â€œstellarâ€ team architecting, deploying, provisioning and supporting systems in a hybrid environment.
Will help to choose and deploy open-source and proprietary tools and technologies to build and support a cutting edge technology environment, with an emphasis on continuous integration and continuous deployment, high availability systems and services with a low tolerance for the downtime, software releases.
• Deploy and maintain high availability solutions in both multi-cloud environment and multiple colocations with physical assets
• Automate provisioning, monitoring, configuration management and deployments by using industry best practices and tools
• Provide day-to-day operational support of mission-critical systems and services. Pager-duty one week a month
• Respond to Production outages and service disruptions. Triage, escalate, fix and collaborate with peers on the long-term solutions
• Provide expertise in tools used for software development: CI/CD pipelines, automated version control systems, software artifacts management tools and etc.
• Work with public cloud platforms with emphasis on Google Cloud Platform. Apply IaaS and IaC concepts.
• Work on systems upgrades, cutovers and infrastructure migrations. Support software releases from DevOps standpoint
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in DevOps/Build and Release roles (mid-to-large-scale environments)
• Experience deploying, scaling and administering mission-critical services in the multi-cloud environment (GCP/AWS) and on premises.
• Experience deploying, configuring, managing and automating CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins/Concourse and others
• Experience installing, configuring and administering VCS systems: Gerrit, Github, Perforce
• Extremely comfortable with Linux like environments. Comfortable with administering Windows
• Expertise in configuration management automation: Ansible, Chef and etc.
• Ability to quickly respond to production outages, triage complex architectures by following standard operating procedures and escalation workflows
• Familiar with cutting edge virtualization tools: Docker, Vagrant, Terraform, GKE
• Experience deploying, configuring and administering multi-tier applications (Proxy layer, Application layer, Data layer: MySQL, PostgreSQL and etc.)
• Experience with infrastructure monitoring tools
• Expertise with the scripting languages: Yaml, Python, Bash and Groovy
• Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of cutting edge technologies
• Firm grasp of the Agile SDLC methodology and practices
• Strong communication skills and ability to be a team player.
BA/BS, MS preferred, in Computer Science or relevant field preferred, considerable weight will be given to experience and prior accomplishments
Location: Sunnyvale or Plantation
Contract: 6-12 months