Apply for this Position.Apply Now
Network integration / Migration projects – Migrate traditional firewall to Next Gen Firewalls and new security products installation.
Security Health & Hygiene projects – Firewall upgrades, Policy cleanup and configuration hardening.
Vulnerability Management program – Asses & report the vulnerabilities in the environment and co-ordinate with infrastructure to fix the security gaps.
• Manage multiple security projects simultaneously.
• Coordinate maintenance of security-related systems (Anti-Virus, Firewalls, Content filtering, Intrusion Prevention, Vulnerability Management tools, Client VPN, MFA etc.)
• Create and Maintain standard operating procedures and guides for new and/or existing security solution implementations.
• Drives projects to completion with minimal supervision
• Additional Responsibilities
• Supports the transition to operations of security devices.
• Address Tier III escalations issues after project Go-Live.
• Attend weekly teleconferences, meetings, and participates in working groups, as related to constant changing security environment.
• PCNSA, CCNA & Security+ certifications
• 7+ years in system and/or security administration in an Enterprise Information Technology environment; administrative and solution design experience with enterprise security solutions
• 6+ years of extensive experience configuring and managing Next Gen Firewalls
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with Endpoint Security solutions (AV, DLP, EDR etc.).
• 5+ years of experience managing vulnerability and risks.
• Working experience with NAC integration projects.
• Solid knowledge and working experience with Layer 2-7 protocols and technologies
• Strong knowledge and troubleshooting experience with routing, security protocols, ACLs, Firewalls, WAF, and Intrusion Prevention Systems
• Hands-on exposure to –
o Palo Alto Networks (Firewall, URL Filtering, Global Protect VPN etc.)
o WAF – F5 & NetScaler
o Trend Micro Officescan Antivirus, iDLP & EDR solutions.
o Carbon black EDR solution
o vulnerability management solutions such as Nessus, Rapid7.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Experience with one or more scripting or programming languages.
• Experience with Fortinet Firewalls, Symantec Endpoint Protection & SIEM tools like Splunk.
• Experience with public cloud services providers such as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Duration: 6 months