You will develop C# desktop applications (not looking for wed developers). These are Developer automation roles, the framework is already done, you will add new features, etc.
You will build test automation framework for Mixed Reality – a beautifully realistic 3D environment visible in the real world.
You will help architect and develop automation infrastructure for advanced product and systems.
You will develop and deploy a fully automated test automation solutions
• Help enhance automation framework by developing tools and tests cases for various parts of the products.
• Develop/Test and Run automated tests on daily basis for test schedule and Continuous Integration system.
• Help deploy and maintain automation infrastructure in the lab. Help development teams to run automated unit tests on their own system.
• Ensure all automation tests are run as per the schedule and troubleshoot any issues related to it.
• Investigate and recommend systems/tools to support continuous integration and test automation objectives and processes
• Use your testing and automation skills to automate various types of tests triggered by continuous integration environment, and improve overall test coverage
Must Have Skillsets:
• 4+ years of solid experience of QA / Automation testing and hands-on development in C# desktop applications (not looking for wed developers).
• Proven track record of hands-on experience with manual and automated testing of embedded devices is a must
• Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
• Excellent understanding of different types of testing (i.e. load, performance, reliability, usability, etc) and their scope and boundaries
• Knowledge of test data analysis, statistics, and test reports
• Scripting knowledge of Python, PowerShell and shell scripting is highly desired
• Familiarities and experience with Linux and Mac OS are desired
• Experience with the development of web reporting portals/Dashboard, creating test reports using charts/graphs is highly desirable
• Thorough understanding of all test fundamentals, test management tools, and defect tracking tools is desirable
Location: Plantation, FL
Duration: 6-12+ months.
(408) 550-2800 x108