Apply for this Position.Apply Now
Work closely with product managers, front-end engineers, UX researchers, and others to help us have a consistent visual style that brings our products to life.
• Design and maintain cohesive visual design across multiple platforms: mobile, tablet
• Translate concepts into visual design with high attention to detail that demonstrates functionality
• Take visual design from concept to execution, speccing and preparing engineer ready assets
• Review engineering builds and provide feedback on pixel perfect implementation
• 2+ years of relevant work experience with an in-house creative team or design studio environment.
• Proficient in design principles and techniques for at following platforms: web, Android, iPhone.
• Experience with consumer-facing design solutions is strongly preferred.
• Experience with at least one published app in a leading mobile app store.
• Expert-level familiarity of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other tools
• Interest in joining a UX-focused creative process
• Portfolio of work across various platforms
• Experience collaborating successfully with others as part of a team
• Experience using and contributing to UI kits and design style guides
• Ability to juggle multiple projects with different priorities
• Ability to make HTML/CSS changes
Type: Contract or Fulltime
Location: San Francisco, CA