Apply for this Position.Apply Now
You will join an engineering team creating motorsports vehicles for Formula and Indy races.
• Create and improve systems application of tools & methods
• Research, analyze and implement on-track performance gains in racing car configurations, using predictive simulation technologies
• Develop simulation tools & methodologies
• Must have professional race team experience (a MUST)
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent years of experience in automotive or racing industry
• 5 years of configuration, operation, and validation of vehicle dynamics software (steady-state lap simulation, dynamic parametric models, multi-body simulations, etc.)
• Experience with vehicle test rigs: 7-post testing, kinematics & compliance rig, etc.
• Processing and analysis of time-series data in time, frequency, and spatial domains (visualization, signal processing)
• Practical Experience with racing car set-up problems and methodologies.
Location: Brownsburg, Indiana
Submit resume to jobs@OSIengineering.com