Camera, Imaging Applications Support Engineer
• Implement and maintain camera applications software to demonstrate advanced capabilities of our technology use cases on select customer camera systems.
• Support customers with their technical (focused on AE, SW) issues when integrating our camera solution enabled camera modules onto their systems and platforms.
• Support business development and sales activities leading to and achieving new design in and win goals at assigned OEM customers and partners in N. America.
• 5 years or more experience in imaging fields and as an FAE or a customer support engineer.
• Must have experience with Camera development and Imaging
• Solid EE, firmware or software programming skills in C/C++, Python, etc.
• Prior experience in Linux and Android and/or imaging applications software development and familiarity with Android Camera API.
• Self-starter with minimal supervision needed, exudes a can-do spirit and tenacity.
• Good customer support experience and technical project management skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good communications, organizational and people skills.
• A strong team player with proven ability to work effectively cross-functionally.
• BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
• Proficient in verbal and written English communication skills and Microsoft tools.
• Willingness to travel throughout N. America and as necessary, internationally.
• Ability to code firmware driver to enable customer’s control of a camera system on select hardware platforms (Qualcomm SD/XR, MediaTek, etc.).
• Previous experience in low level SW development and/or camera systems.
• Some experience in supporting or driving design ins and wins at OEM customers.
• Basic knowledge in image sensors and optics for camera modules or systems.
• A demonstrated passion and experience in imaging is a huge plus.
Submit resume to jobs@OSIengineering.com
Location: South Bay Area (Hybrid)
Pay Salary Range: $100K - 160K (DOE)