Executive Assistant, Big Tech President in Mountain View, CA
Join one of the world’s leading consumer device companies, supporting the President of the company as the Executive Assistant. You will coordinate their schedule, organize meetings, and handle and prioritize sensitive matters. We’re looking for a detail-oriented individual who can support the executives with a busy and fluctuating schedule.
• Liaise with executive and administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from executive manager.
• Handle administrative requests and queries from executive manager in a timely and accurate manner.
• Manage and organize executive's Outlook Calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
• Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
• Provide information, answer questions, and respond to requests.
• Ensure optimal operation of office equipment, supplies, and inventories with preventive maintenance.
• Organize travel arrangements for executive managers.
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
• Prepare and monitor invoices; Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms.
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
• Provide general support to visitors; greet and sign in visitors, guide them to the appropriate location and make them feel welcome.
• 3+ years prior experience as an executive assistant.
• Bilingual skills (Korean/English) is required.
• Experience with CRM platforms such as Salesforce.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, in particular).
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and conference systems.
• Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration or equivalent.
• Experience with international travel coordination and booking.
• Adaptability, flexibility, and the ability to deal with ambiguity associated with working in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Background in big tech background is preferred.
• Exposure to Korean business etiquette is preferred.
• Multilingual is preferred.
Location: Mountain View, CA (Fulltime on site 5 days/ week)
Type: Contract to Full-Time