Android Software QA Engineer in Mountain View, CA
Join a globally known consumer device company as an Android Software QA Engineer working with Knox to ensure that confidential and sensitive data stays safe, no matter where your life takes you. We’re looking for an experienced QA engineer to design test cases, automate and perform test execution for various Cloud services under our Knox solutions including requirement gathering, design analysis, and test case review. The ideal candidate is expected to have knowledge in Testing concepts, Android testing, and client-server Applications.
• Understand the business requirements, Create & execute test cases covering E2E scenarios.
• Dive deep into design/architecture alongside with requirements to design cases.
• Defect debugging, logging and defect tracking until bug closure.
• Build maintainable, high quality and effective automated tests for Knox services.
• Takes ownership/responsibility for the product quality during monthly releases.
• Co-ordinate with program management, Developers and QA leads.
• Help in building Engineering culture that enables quality in all software features across Knox services.
• 3 – 8 years’ experience in testing.
• Minimum of 2 Years’ experience in Testing Android applications.
• 3+ years of experience in Automation – Web or Android.
• Proficient with debugging skills (ADB or any other debugging tools) and experience with different debugging tools is essential.
• Extensive coding skills in Java or Python.
• Excellent understanding of QA processes and methodologies
• Interest in working on challenging and complex projects.
• Experience in Selenium and Robotium framework is preferred.
Location: Mountain View, CA (Hybrid schedule working onsite 3 days/ week)
Duration: 12+ months