Software Penetration Tester in Android Security in Mountain View, CA
Join a globally known consumer device company as a Software Penetration Tester with a background in Penetration testing and Endpoint security platform. You will get to work with Knox ensuring that confidential and sensitive data stays safe, no matter where your life takes you. While working in highly skilled team and lab that plays pivotal roles in innovation, you’ll be a part of a group providing comprehensive E2E test strategy for various Endpoint security solutions being developed. You will be responsible for developing an expertise in product solutions and creating and executing test cases that cover E2E and penetration scenarios. They’re looking for someone who is eager to continue learning and stays updated on current tools, technologies, and vulnerabilities that can be utilized and incorporated into testing practices.
• Develop expertise in our product solutions, deep diving into design/architecture, create & execute test cases covering E2E & penetration scenarios.
• Research & simulate known security threats and attack vectors to test a system’s relative security.
• Build Test harness & required Automation suites and validate attack vectors in Threat Lab.
• Validate generated events & logging and verify False positives and False negatives.
• Defect debugging, logging and defect tracking until bug closure.
• Takes ownership/responsibility for the product quality during monthly/quarterly releases.
• Co-ordinate with program management, security architects at Internal & offshore sites.
• Stays up to date on current tools, technologies, and vulnerabilities to incorporate into testing practices.
• 3+ years’ experience in Penetration testing & Endpoint security platforms
• Experience testing Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR), Extended Detection & Response (XDR) platforms, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) or related products.
• Extensive Knowledge in Java or C or any relevant programming language.
• Comprehensive knowledge in Information Security practices on malware, phishing attacks, attack vectors and methods to protect against threats.
• A degree in Cyber Security or Security relevant disciplines is preferred.
• Prior experience with Android is highly preferred.
Location: Mountain View, CA (Hybrid schedule working onsite 3 days/ week)
Duration: 12+ months