Security Software QA Engineer in Mountain View, CA
Join a globally known consumer device company as a Security Software QA Engineer with a background in testing Cyber Security including practices and concepts. You will get to work with Knox ensuring that confidential and sensitive data stays safe, no matter where your life takes you. You will be responsible for diving deep into design and architecture, working in a highly communicative and collaborative environment, interfacing with various team members including program management, developers, and QA Leads.
We’re looking for candidates, including fresh graduates, who are eager to continue learning and contribute to a highly innovative team working on the next generation of discovery in software, user experience and services for future products that can enrich your life.
• Create & execute test cases covering E2E scenarios.
• Understand the business requirements, diving deep into design/architecture.
• Create and maintain new and existing test automation framework covering 100% sanity & regression cases.
• Coordinate with program management, Developers and QA leads.
• Stays up to date on current tools, technologies, and vulnerabilities to incorporate into testing practices.
• 0 – 1 year experience in testing Cyber Security practices and concepts.
• Extensive Knowledge in Java or Python.
• Comprehensive knowledge in Information Security practices on malware, attack vectors and methods to protect against threats.
• MS is Cyber Security or Security relevant disciplines.
• Ability to work in a team and take input from other members in coordinating work.
• Interest in working on challenging and complex projects.
Location: Mountain View, CA (Hybrid schedule working onsite 3 days/ week)
Duration: 12+ months